Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Join us for Happy Hour at Knuckles at the Wharf!
Monday - Friday 5-7pm
$2 off all draft beers
$5 Canvas wines by the glass
$5 Chicken Wings - Spicy, BBQ or Asian Style $5 Calamari
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
As the best hotel in San Francisco’s #1 destination, the newly renovated Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf offers room packages that appeal to most any mood, including the “Awaken” Package.
Perfect for those who just want the basics, the “Awaken” Packagefeatures a guest room for up to two people as well as full American breakfast (in the hotel’s Knuckles Restaurant). Rates start at only $219.
Top Ten Things To Do In The Neighborhood (Of Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Enjoy public transportation convenience…aboard iconic cable cars or historic street cars
- Check out all the fun and exciting events to discover why Fisherman's Wharf is San Francisco's #1 visitor destination (ie: Fleet Week)
- Watch sea lions frolic in the bay, with viewing from the Pier 39 perimeter road
- Discover the bay at Pier 39’s Aquarium of the Bay (http://www.aquariumofthebay.com/)
- Experience world famous Ghirardelli chocolate at Ghirardelli Square
- Explore the National Maritime Museum (http://www.maritime.org/) and the USS Pampanito Submarine Museum www.maritime.org/pamphome.htm
- Hop on a ferry to Alcatraz (www.nps.gov/alcatraz/)
- Take a roller coaster ride at an exhibit tracing the fascinating history of Amusement Attractions in America, now open at Pier 45
- Browse through the flagship Boudin Bakery and enjoy a freshly baked loaf of sourdough
- Enjoy an Irish coffee at Buena Vista Café, the beverage’s place of origin
Saturday, April 2, 2011
The family-owned Red and White Fleet has offered tours of San Francisco Bay since 1892. Aboard San Francisco’s oldest sightseeing adventure, guests can enjoy multilingual daytime cruises under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz, relaxed sunset and twilight cruises with appetizers and live music, narrated history cruises, and a variety of great tours on land, including Hop-on Hop-off Tours of San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.redandwhite.com or call (415) 673-2900. Tours depart 8-14 times daily from Pier 43 1/2, on San Francisco’s famous Fisherman’s Wharf.
Friday, April 1, 2011
As the best hotel in San Francisco’s #1 destination, the newly renovated Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf offers room packages that appeal to most any mood ~
“Amour Romance” Package
Especially designed for couples, the “Amour Romance” Package sets the stage for romance in one of the most romantic destinations in the world. Starting at only $239, the package includes: accommodations for two, for one night; full American breakfast for two (room service or in Knuckles); bottle of sparkling wine; chocolate covered strawberries; turndown service (on request); and late check out to 2:00 p.m. (on request). Since true romantics can celebrate their love at any time of year, this option is available from now through the December 30, 2011.
Top Ten Romantic Things To Do In San Francisco
- Walk, bike, run or skip across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Enjoy a California Sunset Cruise aboard Red and White Fleet
- Share a hot fudge Sundae at world famous Ghirardelli chocolate
- Pack a picnic lunch and bring it on board a rented boat at Golden Gate Park’s Stow Lake
- Stroll through the Conservatory of Flowers
- Enjoy a decadent dinner at Hubert Keller’s Fleur de Lys
- Top off the evening with one of Bubble Lounge’s 300+ Champagnes/sparkling wines
- Climb half way to the stars aboard one of the city’s iconic cable cars
- Steal a kiss atop the Filbert Steps before joining the crowd at Coit Tower to view panoramic views of the bay
- Fly a kite together at Chrissy Field and enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge