The renovated Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf boasts the best location and reputation as the best hotel in San Francisco’s number one destination, Fisherman’s Wharf. As a result, the hotel is offering a basic “Awaken Bed & Breakfast” Package that features the best value for the money during the city’s summer season.
For reservations and information, visit http:fishermanswharf.hyatt.com or call (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf “Special Offers.”
“Awaken Bed & Breakfast” Package
Perfect for those who just want the very basics, the “Awaken Bed & Breakfast” Package features a guest room for up to two people as well as full American breakfast (in the hotel’s Knuckles Restaurant). Rates start at only $249 and are valid through September 30, 2010.
Top Ten Things To Do In The Neighborhood (Of Fisherman’s Wharf)
1. Enjoy public transportation convenience…aboard iconic cable cars or historic street cars
2. Check out all the fun and exciting events to discover why Fisherman's Wharf is San Francisco's #1 visitor destination (ie: Fleet Week)
3. Watch sea lions frolic in the bay, with viewing from the Pier 39 perimeter road
4. Discover the bay at Pier 39’s Aquarium of the Bay (www.aquariumofthebay.com)
5. Experience world famous Ghirardelli chocolate at Ghirardelli Square
6. Explore the National Maritime Museum (www.maritime.org) and the USS Pampanito Submarine Museum www.maritime.org/pamphome.htm
7. Hop on a ferry to Alcatraz (www.nps.gov/alcatraz/)
8. Take a roller coaster ride at an exhibit tracing the fascinating history of Amusement Attractions in America, now open at Pier 45
9. Browse through the flagship Boudin Bakery and enjoy a freshly baked loaf of sourdough
10. Enjoy an Irish coffee at Buena Vista Café, the beverage’s place of origin