As the best hotel in San Francisco’s #1 destination, the recently renovated Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf has just announced room rates as low as $128 for group bookings of a minimum of ten rooms as well as generous booking concessions that add even more value for planners securing accommodations and meeting space at the hotel.
Through January 5, 2014, rates for group bookings of ten rooms or more start as follows:
November 24-30, 2013 – as low as $159
December 15, 2013 – January 5, 2014 – as low as $128
Recent Facility Renovations
Inspired by its location in San Francisco’s #1 destination, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf has just completed a comprehensive one million dollar renovation of the hotel’s 19,000+ square feet of function space.
According to General Manager Matt Humphreys, “We are very pleased with the outcome of our recent renovation and the reaction from clients has been overwhelmingly positive.” He continues, “The new décor was designed to reflect the hotel’s proximity to San Francisco’s most popular destination along the Waterfront in Fisherman’s Wharf. As a result, the colors, images and furnishings are reminiscent of the San Francisco Bay, the fishermen community and the merchants along Fisherman’s Wharf.”
While incorporating the silver shimmer off the water’s surface and the netting used for fishing, along with the beige brown color of the sand, the new meeting space showcases a contemporary, pleasant look and feel. Designed by Chicago’s Simeone Deary Design Group, the renovation includes new fireplaces, custom hand blown glass chandeliers, shimmering fountain and wall sconces, as well as a cozy area that serves as a quiet workplace or for convenient, one-on-one networking. Additionally, the lounge provides additional power outlets for mobile devices and lap tops.
Value-Added Booking Concessions
As an increased, added value, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf is also offering a wide range of concession options that are based on the size of group at the time of booking. Examples include everything from free Internet access to complimentary wine & cheese reception and food + beverage discounts. Specific list of options is as follows:
• Staff Rooms: 35% off group rate on up to 5% of the guest rooms on peak night.
• Internet: Complimentary High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms. $9.95 value per room per night.
• Complimentary Nights: One Complimentary Room for every
50 40 Rooms Paid. Complimentary
• Complimentary Local and Toll Free Calls.
• Complimentary Meeting Room Rental for the General Session.
• 10% discount on audio visual equipment.
Food and Beverage:
• Complimentary One Hour Coffee Service (beverage only). $6.00 value per person. Pending qualification.
• Complimentary One Hour Wine or Beer and Cheese Reception. One drink person. $15.00 value per person. Pending qualification.
• 5% Discount on the 2012 Menu Pricing. 10% Discount over Special Need Periods.
• 15% Discount with Group Badge in Knuckles at the Wharf for the attendees (not including alcohol).
Savings and Special VIP Attention:
• VIP welcome amenities: Chef’s choice for a maximum of 5% of the peak night
• Complimentary upgrade to Suites or Deluxe Rooms at the group rate.
Special Perks for the Planner or the Organization:
• Planner Rewards ($1 spend = 1 point. 15,000 points = 1 free night)
• Complimentary Upgrade to a Deluxe Room
For planners interested in inquiring about availability, please contact Director of Sales and Marketing, Marianne Milton at (415) 486-4415 or email@example.com.
Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf is located at 555 North Point Street, San Francisco, California, USA 94133. For reservations and additional information, visit http:fishermanswharf.hyatt.com or call (415) 563-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234.
The hotel features 313 spacious and newly renovated guest rooms boasting the plush Grand Bed with pillow-top mattresses; multifunction workstation with ergonomic chair; and luxurious bath with deluxe amenities. Guest services and amenities include Wi-Fi service throughout the hotel; 24-hour automated business center; Knuckles at the Wharf sports-friendly full service restaurant and bar; complimentary transportation to the Financial District; 24-hour StayFit @ Hyatt Fitness Center; and outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi.