As the best hotel in San Francisco’s #1 destination, the newly renovated Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf offers room packages that appeal to most any mood, including the “Awaken” Package.
Perfect for those who just want the basics, the “Awaken” Packagefeatures a guest room for up to two people as well as full American breakfast (in the hotel’s Knuckles Restaurant). Rates start at only $219.
Top Ten Things To Do In The Neighborhood (Of Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Enjoy public transportation convenience…aboard iconic cable cars or historic street cars
- Check out all the fun and exciting events to discover why Fisherman's Wharf is San Francisco's #1 visitor destination (ie: Fleet Week)
- Watch sea lions frolic in the bay, with viewing from the Pier 39 perimeter road
- Discover the bay at Pier 39’s Aquarium of the Bay (http://www.aquariumofthebay.com/)
- Experience world famous Ghirardelli chocolate at Ghirardelli Square
- Explore the National Maritime Museum (http://www.maritime.org/) and the USS Pampanito Submarine Museum www.maritime.org/pamphome.htm
- Hop on a ferry to Alcatraz (www.nps.gov/alcatraz/)
- Take a roller coaster ride at an exhibit tracing the fascinating history of Amusement Attractions in America, now open at Pier 45
- Browse through the flagship Boudin Bakery and enjoy a freshly baked loaf of sourdough
- Enjoy an Irish coffee at Buena Vista Café, the beverage’s place of origin