As the best hotel in San Francisco’s #1 destination, the newly renovated Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf offers room packages that appeal to most any mood ~
“Amour Romance” Package
Especially designed for couples, the “Amour Romance” Package sets the stage for romance in one of the most romantic destinations in the world. Starting at only $239, the package includes: accommodations for two, for one night; full American breakfast for two (room service or in Knuckles); bottle of sparkling wine; chocolate covered strawberries; turndown service (on request); and late check out to 2:00 p.m. (on request). Since true romantics can celebrate their love at any time of year, this option is available from now through the December 30, 2011.
Top Ten Romantic Things To Do In San Francisco
- Walk, bike, run or skip across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Enjoy a California Sunset Cruise aboard Red and White Fleet
- Share a hot fudge Sundae at world famous Ghirardelli chocolate
- Pack a picnic lunch and bring it on board a rented boat at Golden Gate Park’s Stow Lake
- Stroll through the Conservatory of Flowers
- Enjoy a decadent dinner at Hubert Keller’s Fleur de Lys
- Top off the evening with one of Bubble Lounge’s 300+ Champagnes/sparkling wines
- Climb half way to the stars aboard one of the city’s iconic cable cars
- Steal a kiss atop the Filbert Steps before joining the crowd at Coit Tower to view panoramic views of the bay
- Fly a kite together at Chrissy Field and enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge