Named the #1 best city in the USA in the recent Conde Nast Traveler 2010 Readers Choice Awards, San Francisco is the ideal destination for celebrating the new year. And, Hyatt has got you covered with packages from San Francisco’s most luxurious waterfront hotel Hyatt Regency San Francisco and the best hotel in the city’s most popular destination Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf. Additionally, in order to help plan an itinerary worth celebrating about, the two hotels have compiled a list of the Top Ten Reasons to Ring in the New Year in San Francisco.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco New Year’s Eve Bayviews and Bubbles Package:
Located right at the center of action for the city’s fireworks celebration, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is offering rates on New Year’s Eve for as low as $219 for a guest room for two people as well as full breakfast buffet on New Year’s Day (which is available to anyone staying over on New Year’s Eve). For those who want to stay indoors and enjoy the festivities in a more exclusive atmosphere, the hotel has the Bayviews and Bubbles upgrade option in Regency Club. For an additional $150, guests will have exclusive access to the private Regency Club; entertainment; sparkling wine; and hors d'oeuvres. For reservations and information, visit www.SanFranciscoHyattRegency.com or call (800) 233-1234.
Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf New Year’s Eve Amour Package:
Designed for couples who want a romantic option for New Year’s Eve, the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf’s New Year’s Eve “Amour Romance” package sets the stage. Starting at only $299, the package includes: accommodations for two, for one night; full American breakfast for two (room service or in Knuckles); bottle of sparkling wine; chocolate covered strawberries; turndown service (on request); and late check out to 2:00 p.m. (on request). For reservations and information, visit http:fishermanswharf.hyatt.com or call (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf “Special Offers.”
Top Ten Reasons to Ring in 2011 in San Francisco:
- Chill at the “Mother of all New Years” with Mike Posner at Regency Center
- Ring it in with the San Francisco Symphony’s New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball
- Walk, bike, run or skip across the Golden Gate Bridge to start the new fitness regime
- Enjoy a City Lights Cruise aboard Red and White Fleet
- Share a hot fudge Sundae at world famous Ghirardelli chocolate
- Climb half way to the stars aboard one of the city’s iconic cable cars
- Steal a kiss atop the Filbert Steps before joining the crowd at Coit Tower to view panoramic views of the bay
- Take a 30-minute flight-seeing tour of the bay with San Francisco Seaplane Tours
- Rent bikes or roller blades and head out to the 240 miles of scenic Bay Trail
- Waterfront Fireworks show on New Year's Eve!